• Nutrition Lunch – 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., also Might 20, Senior Solutions of Will County Major Workplace, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. Nutrition lunch plan supplied by Meals on Wheels Nutrition Division of Will County. Out there each and every Monday. For details, visit willcountyseniors.org/events or contact 815-723-9713.
• Northern Illinois Meals Bank Mobile Pantry – four to six p.m., White Oak Library District, 201 Normantown Road, Romeoville. Stop by solvehungertoday.org.
• West Suburban Neighborhood Mobile Pantry Stop by – four to six p.m., White Oak Library District, 201 Normantown Road, Romeoville. Bring personal bags and boxes. Stop by whiteoaklibrary.org or get in touch with Beverly Krakovec at 815-552-4225 or [email protected]
• Vegetable Garden Essentials – 7 to eight p.m., Plainfield Public Library District, 15025 S. Illinois St., Plainfield. Nancy Kuhajda from the University of Illinois Extension gets you on track to start off a vegetable garden this spring. Excellent for initial time gardeners and hobbyists with inquiries. Contact 815-436-6639 or pay a visit to plainfieldpubliclibrary.org.
• Trivia Evening at Beggars Pizza – 7 to 9 p.m., Beggars Pizza, 650 Maple St., New Lenox. Enjoy pizza and drinks and answer inquiries on a multitude of subjects. Type a powerhouse group or come alone and join a group. Contact 815-485-2605 or pay a visit to newlenoxlibrary.org.
• National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day – Morris Library, 604 Liberty St., Morris. Contact 815-942-6880 or pay a visit to morrislibrary.org.
• Celebration Appetizers and Dips – 7 to eight p.m., Plainfield Public Library District, 15025 S. Illinois St., Plainfield. Demos, recipes, tastings. Contact 815-436-6639 or pay a visit to plainfieldpubliclibrary.org.
• Fish Fry – 10 a.m. to eight p.m., Stone City VFW Post 2199, 124 Stone City Drive, Joliet.
• Fish Fry – 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. also Saturdays, Knights of Columbus Council 4400, 1813 E. Cass St., Joliet. Fish, chicken and shrimp. Carryout. Contact 815-723-3827.
• Fish Fry – four to 7:30 p.m., Cantigny VFW Post 367, 826 Horseshoe Drive, Joliet. Contact 815-722-5398.
• Northern Illinois Meals Bank Mobile Pantry – four to six p.m., Laraway College, 275 W. Laraway Road, Joliet. Stop by solvehungertoday.org.
• Fish Fry – five p.m., Harry E. Anderson VFW Post 9545, 323 Old Hickory Road, New Lenox. Contact 815-485-8369 or visit vfwpost9545.org.
• Brewga = Yoga+Beer+Neighborhood! – 9:30 to 11 a.m., Tribes Beer Firm, 11120 Front St., Mokena. 21 and up. Tickets at tribesbrewga.eventbrite.com.
• Cookbook Swap – 1 to four p.m., white Oak Library District, 201 Normantown Road, Romeoville. Bring personal bags and boxes. Stop by whiteoaklibrary.org or get in touch with Beverly Krakovec at 815-552-4225 or [email protected]
• Bible, Burgers, and Bingo – five to 7 p.m.,Christ Centered Church, 2800 Black Road, Joliet. $five for two McDonald’s burgers, chips, drink and Bingo cards. Prizes. Stop by yourc3ministry.com or contact 815-342-3538.
• Pancake Breakfast – eight to 11 a.m., American Legion Lockport Post 18, 151st and Archer Avenue, Lockport. All-you-can-consume pancakes, bacon, sausage, potatoes, scrambled eggs and our homemade biscuits and gravy. $eight for adults, cost-free for youngsters five and below. Rewards regional veterans. Hosted by Lockport American Legion Auxiliary John Olson Unit 18.
• Story Time – 9:30 to 10 a.m., Panera Bread, 11069 Lincoln Highway, Frankfort. Songs, finger plays, uncomplicated craft, complimentary milk and cookie. Contact 815-469-2423 or pay a visit to frankfortlibrary.org.
• Northern Illinois Meals Bank Mobile Pantry – four to six p.m., St. Lawrence Catholic Church, 135 E Rice Rd., South Wilmington. Stop by solvehungertoday.org.
• S’Mores Bar – four to five p.m., Fountaindale Public Library District, 300 W. Briarcliff Road, Bolingbrook. Grades six to 12. Contact 630-759-2102 or visit fountaindale.org.